If you own or are thinking of buying a new Peugeot there are some great deals available at the moment, however it is worth comparing different options.
Perhaps the best offer comes from Peugeot itself who are offering 3 years ‘free’ fully comprehensive car insurance as part of an aftercare package with new cars called ‘Just Add Fuel’ which also covers maintenance and warranty.
There are however quite a few restrictions to who can be covered:
- Drivers over 25 (Over 30 for 308 CC 156bhp models) and under 75.
- A maximum of 1 motoring conviction in the last 5 years (CU, MW, PC, PL, SP, TS codes only).
- Must have a minimum of 2 years No Claims Discount.
- A maximum of 1 fault or theft claim per driver in the past 3 years.
- All drivers must have a full UK/EU licence for a minimum of 2 years
The cover is provided under a scheme from a UK Insurance company and the normal rules for no claims bonus etc apply during the period of cover. The policy does have a high excess which means if you make a claim you’ll have to pay this amount. Another downside is that young drivers under 25 who might have been tempted by the sporty Peugeot 207 for example, are excluded.
If you don’t fit the criteria for new Peugeot car insurance, you should compare Peugeot insurance quotes here at Car Insurance TV.
Our new Peugeot Insurance comparison system brings you a very wide range of Peugeot Insurance schemes and policies with a choice from over 130 different FSA registered UK Insurance brokers, brands and specialist car insurers.